The Luke

The Luke

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tender Mercy

Over the past week I have been in a relationship with an amazing girl, one that has all the things on my checklist! anyway, due to outside sources, a good amount of drama was thrown into the relationship. Now that we are putting the pieces back together and figuring out what the next steps are, I got caught up in all the reasons I get frustrated in relationships. I started to get scared, mostly due to my fear of not finding my eternal best friend. . . . . Today I was asked to give a friend a blessing for her upcoming week of finals. I felt the love of my Heavenly Father so much! All the fear that was in me disappeared and was replaced with love. I was able to have understanding that was greater than my own. My worldly thoughts were taken form me and I was reminded of what the important things in life are. The only thing that matters is working towards returning to live with my father in heaven. The love that I was filled with today just makes me want to show as much love as I can to those around me. To help them as much as I can to remember that God loves us so much!!! and that everything is going to be alright. LOVE IS THE NEW BLACK!

1 comment:

rachel garber said...

Dear best friend,

I love moments like that. Happy Christmas.

Hugs and high fives,
Scrub